Old 06-04-2005, 05:43 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Shareholders Pond Spring 2005 Update

For the shareholders, an annual, spring report...

Iris peaking above water surface. Odd, I thought I sank them to the bottom.
Do I have nearly 4 foot tall Iris already? I have to split them ASAP.

Water Parsley or watercress popping up all over the place.

At least two large green frogs are already up and basking near the VF.

Possibly lost a comet, but not sure. He was moving slowly near the surface a
few days ago. Today he is nowhere to be found.

And of course, with all the rain in MD, we're orange again.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com