Old 07-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Chris Hanson Chris Hanson is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totty
I am lucky enough to be able to grow freesias outdoors. ...

Led me to believe that Chris might not be gardening in the UK.

Jo
PS. I read the weekly abc before coming out of lurking kindergarten.

Well spotted Jo, correct, your starter for 10.

These particular freesias are in Mallorca in a non-functioning bidet! My poor old p-pot is over laden with them and are completely smoothering my crassula argentia, another low growing succulent and an azalea that suffered with the snow this winter. The freesias gave a magnificent show, but having removed them all last year from the bidet I was amazed to see them growing this year!
I was lucky enough to see them this year as I hadn't expected to be there.