Old 06-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Kay

In article , Phil L
writes
Is this really neccesary?
I have a dozen pelargoniums from last year, the main stumps of them appear
dead but there are small shoots appearing here and there, I can't salvage
the whole plant as they are huge and most of them are manky, I've been told
to take fresh cuttings and I was going to do this but I've no rooting
powder, is there any point in trying it without?

Not only is it worth it, but I've seen/heard advice from many quarters
including GQT that pelargoniums root better without.
--
Kay