Old 09-04-2005, 02:47 AM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:39:44 -0700, "Eric Hunt"
wrote:

Kathy,

Yes, I will be there this time next week.

I'm afraid of the crowding - I've heard it's really bad. Anyone else out
there been to the show since it's been at Rockefeller?

You can count on a full photo compliment in the weeks after I return. =)

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
I understand the society putting on the GNYOS spends better than
$500,000.00
decking the Rockefeller Center. That would be a show to see. Eric Hunt
is
going this year, I hope he'll take pictures of the hall in addition to the
wonderful flowers there! Iguess I'll have to live vicariously through his
pictures.

Like Kathy I will be waiting. Can not see myself ever making
that one.

SuE