Old 09-04-2005, 12:02 AM
kathy

Default legal issues and frogs

Some time back I remember we had a discussion about frogs and frog song
and neighbors and legal issues

Some neighbors really hate it when frogs and toads show
up at our ponds and start their singing and courting.

Someone said that we, as pondowners, can not be held
liable for the noise that mother nature makes in our yards.
We can not be held accountable for mother nature showing up
and doing her thing.

I went back on google and found the post and it was someone
from Austraila.

Does anyone know? Can the city send you a threatening letter
about the noise that frogs or toads are making in your pond?
Is this an overall 'truth' in law? That we can not be held liable for
mother nature showing up? Or are some cities incredibly anal
about such things.

thanks for any help! This has become a concern of a friend of
mine.

I've looked up the frog and it is not a species of concern, drat.

kathy :-)