Old 09-04-2005, 04:37 PM
K Barrett

Don't they allow some time for photographers? Maybe during ribbon judging?
I think if you email Glen Decker he can advise you if there's time set
aside.

K Barrett
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

Yes, I will be there this time next week.

I'm afraid of the crowding - I've heard it's really bad. Anyone else out
there been to the show since it's been at Rockefeller?

You can count on a full photo compliment in the weeks after I return. =)

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
I understand the society putting on the GNYOS spends better than
$500,000.00
decking the Rockefeller Center. That would be a show to see. Eric Hunt
is
going this year, I hope he'll take pictures of the hall in addition to

the
wonderful flowers there! Iguess I'll have to live vicariously through

his
pictures.