Old 10-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Reel McKoi

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Hank and Sam for your responses!
The pond owner went out and catch a bunch of the males
last night. Poor little guys, they were just following what mother
nature told them to do.

kathy :-)

=====================
I hope he relocated them and didn't perform the "monster mash" on them.
:-( This spring we have a lot less frogs for some reason. We didn't do
any spraying and have no real close neighbors. By now I usually see spawn
in the uncovered pools - but nothing! The last few nights I didn't even
hear the two that were calling for sweeties for the past few weeks. Maybe
another large snake moved in.... but then even the spring peepers at our
neighbor's stock pond were scarce this year.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...