Old 10-04-2005, 07:49 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I hope he relocated them and didn't perform the "monster mash" on them.
:-( This spring we have a lot less frogs for some reason. We didn't do
any spraying and have no real close neighbors. By now I usually see spawn
in the uncovered pools - but nothing! The last few nights I didn't even
hear the two that were calling for sweeties for the past few weeks. Maybe
another large snake moved in.... but then even the spring peepers at our
neighbor's stock pond were scarce this year.

No, it is I, who apparently have neighbors not decent enough to talk
directly (or even send an unsigned personal letter) first. They went
straight to complaining to the city.

I caught 9 and a club member coming by for free baby koi took them to her
house. I think there are 3 left and I'm hoping that is good enough for
these people, may they get infected with West Nile, and choke on gnats all
summer. Bitter, me? No of course not.

Your comment about the snakes though, a cybersister said I need to put up a
note that says: Due to "someone" complaining about the frogs and the city
threatening me with fines, I have turned loose several LARGE, but quiet,
snakes to eat them. Please be advise to keep your small pets contained till
the noise problem is resolved. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~