Old 11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Gary Woods

clokemg wrote:

I am thinking of growing Horseradish but I am struggling to find a
supplier.

Find somebody near you who can spare one of the side roots for planting....
you may get a response here.
Ignore the maniacal laughter as you leave, roots in hand.
Before planting, find a Star Trek fan who can loan you a copy of "The
Trouble with Tribbles." If that doesn't put you off, plant the root
cuttings just under the surface in a damp place and stand back. You're
welcome to a few hundred of mine, but I'm across a largish pond from most
of the group.