Old 11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Bob Hobden

"Phil L" wrote after...
Howard wrote:
:: I have been thro' the FAQ but to no avail. I found a creature
:: that I have never seen before.
::
:: I so wish I could post a pic, but I'm not equiped for that.
::
:: It's is slug like, worm like, leech like. A dark olive green
:: colour, maybe 2/3" long difficult to measure when it's curled.
::
:: One end is worm like the other is fatter and flatter, blade like
:: at times, clearly variable.
::
:: I have it in a jar!
::

In my experience, it's a leech, put it on your finger and see if it starts
sucking....don't worry about it not coming off as they do, and they don't
hurt neither.

Or maybe a New Zealand Flat Worm, I hope not for your sake.
http://biodiversity.uno.edu/~worms/artioposthia.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/2039580.stm

--
Regards