Old 11-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Bonnie NJ

I think a cat would be appropriate. I painted a cat in one window, a dog in
another and a lantern in the last window with matching painted curtains in
all of my DH's garden shed.

--
Bonnie
NJ
"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Time to finish the bait shack. It gives me something to do while I'm
waiting for the sod to show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to
put in the windows. I know that it will at least have 4 panes of glass,
but what to put behind the glass. Fishing lures? Boat ads? I already
did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of old powerline
insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There will probably
only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.