Old 11-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

Default Suggestions please.

Time to finish the bait shack. It gives me something to do while I'm
waiting for the sod to show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what
to put in the windows. I know that it will at least have 4 panes of
glass, but what to put behind the glass. Fishing lures? Boat ads? I
already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of old
powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There will
probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:33 PM
kathy

I once made a stuffed fish...
I made it out of clear vinyl and stuffed it with
a toy boat and a toy fisherman...

Enjoyed the pictures!

kathy :-)

www.blogfromthebog.com

Old 11-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Bonnie NJ

I think a cat would be appropriate. I painted a cat in one window, a dog in
another and a lantern in the last window with matching painted curtains in
all of my DH's garden shed.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 12-04-2005, 06:14 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Totally impressive as always! ~ jan

On 11 Apr 2005 16:01:50 EDT, Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Time to finish the bait shack. It gives me something to do while I'm
waiting for the sod to show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what
to put in the windows. I know that it will at least have 4 panes of
glass, but what to put behind the glass. Fishing lures? Boat ads? I
already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of old
powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There will
probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

suggestions please for back of pond plant dave @ stejonda United Kingdom 4 06-05-2003 06:56 PM
Suggestions please? Sue & Bob Hobden United Kingdom 5 02-05-2003 05:20 PM
Need topsoil delivered in Chicago any suggestions please theakson Gardening 2 05-04-2003 12:32 PM
Suggestions Please Perry Noid Lawns 0 31-03-2003 04:20 PM
Tree suggestions please zhanataya Gardening 7 14-03-2003 06:56 PM