Old 12-04-2005, 01:41 PM
eurekaoz

Default Golden Cane Palms

Hi Folks!

I'm new here, so let me quickly introduce myself. I'm Chris and live in
Grafton NSW.

My question is this: I have three Golden Cane Palms planted along side my
front veranda (as well as three climbing roses and a hibiscus) and was
wondering (after a wind-up from the MIL god bless her...) that their roots
may affect my foundations and also that she swears that they have *runners*
and spread that way. Now for the record I have not ever heard about them
having runners but am most happy to be corrected on this. My main concern is
will their roots affect my veranda?

BTW: Hi Chookie! Nice to see someone from alt.aus.parents over here!

--
Chris

Dad of DS R(06-06-03)
Dad to be again on the 15th!