Old 12-04-2005, 01:06 PM

Default Daddy long legs/maggot investation - killing grass

Hi,

Both my neighbours lawns have been ruined by what they say is Daddy
Long legs infestation. Apparently, loads of maggots/grubs started
appearing, and then there were loads of small holes in the lawn and
slowly they're grass was eaten away and ruined. In the end, both
neighbours have had to totally re-lay new lawns.

I've noticed some maggots around on my garden and also some holes.

Anybody got any info on this? Can I do anything about it? Or is my
grass ruined?