Old 12-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Jim Trahan

Default [IBC] Compost (was: Root Rot-TREATMENT)

"If you believe that . . . I have a bridge . . . or, 5,000 gallons of
stuporthrive -- to sell you."

Does the bridge have 10,000 uses?! Was it studied by top universities and
the government and help win a war?!

Seriously, though… thanks all for answering this. The compost issue seemed
paradoxical to me in light of the remarks about good bugs turning bad. I
gather from all of this that there is not a clear answer, except that
purchased compost teas are probably not as miraculous as they are touted to
be. And really, that's just what I expected to hear.

Nina, look-up Joey and I when you come to Austin in August. We can go to
the Organic Gardener and test the effects of "singing bowls" and
paramagnetic basalt on sugar peas!

Cheers,
Jim

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++