Old 12-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Pete-Paphraguy

Al,

Unlike the newsgroups, the forum is not a public forum and any sarcastic or
rude remarks will not be tolerated. Thanks for joining! Your advice has
been most helpful on the forum.

Pete
THE SLIPPER ORCHID FORUM

"Al" wrote in message
Give it time. There will be sarcastic remarks in the other forum we both
use too. It would be hard, for me anyway, to save them for this one only.

"Heather" wrote in message

Personally, I find the Slipper Orchid Forum to be the most useful to me,
since it focuses primarily on what I grow and I don't have to wade
through a lot of information that is of no use to me. Or deal with all
the petty sarcastic remarks that seem to often be rampant at other
forums.

--
Heather