Old 13-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Phil L

tom wrote:
:: Hi,
::
:: When I first bought my house (first ever garden) I saw a thread on
:: this NG that mentioned a plant swap web site. At the time I didn't
:: have anything to swap.
::
:: I'm desperate for 2 "black bamboo" plants to put in two old half
:: wooden barrels.
::
:: They seem very expensive online and I haven't seen any at my local
:: garden suppliers.
::
:: Can anyone remember the url & whether or not its still online.
::
:: Thanks for your help.

Can't find the swap site, or at least one that is any good, they're all
rubbish!
I did find some for sale though and yes, most were expensive, but I've found
what I think is a good deal, £10 each or two for £15 with free delivery and
they are gauranteed for a year:

http://www.guardianoffers.co.uk/mall...NMW63963/21819

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004