Old 13-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Heather Heather is offline
Registered User

Location: Massachusetts

Too true, Al, too true...
and yes, I am completely guilty for not holding my tongue and contributing my sarcasm to the murky pool. Actually, I love sarcasm. It's more the pettiness I dislike.

It just seems to me, if you dislike something, well, if you can't say anything nice, maybe it is best just to not say anything at all...I love Bambi, don't you?

~Paphgirl, heading back to her favorite Slipper Orchid Forum

(ps, see ya around Al, glad you are!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al
Give it time. There will be sarcastic remarks in the other forum we both
use too. It would be hard, for me anyway, to save them for this one only.