Old 13-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Heather Heather is offline
Registered User

Location: Massachusetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather
Too true, Al, too true...
and yes, I am completely guilty for not holding my tongue and contributing my sarcasm to the murky pool. Actually, I love sarcasm. It's more the pettiness I dislike.

It just seems to me, if you dislike something, well, if you can't say anything nice, maybe it is best just to not say anything at all...I love Bambi, don't you?

~Paphgirl, heading back to her favorite Slipper Orchid Forum

(ps, see ya around Al, glad you are!)
BTW, none of that should be regarded as sarcasm, I'm being on the level.