Old 13-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Lisa Hurley

The plants usually need a little chill to get blooming. Living in Northern
Montana, this usually isn't a problem for me. I just set the plant near a
north window or close them up in the spare bedroom with the heat vents
closed -- and they always set blossoms. Dont' know where you live, but if
your plants experienced a small temperature drop, that may be why they are
blooming.

Lisa

"Daniel_B" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, My plant usually blooms right around Christmas time. Last Xmas
it didn't bloom at all. Now in April it is quite a few blossoms
starting to grow. I don't get it. The plant is in the same place it has
been for years. Gets the same amount of light and darkness. I hasn't
needed to be re-potted either. Just curious as why it might do this?
Dan.