Old 13-04-2005, 05:33 PM
eurekaoz

Thanks Len!

That pretty much confirms what I thought. Just nice to know that someone
else agrees, and I appreciate the reply.

--
Chris

Dad of DS R(06-06-03)
Dad to be again on the 15th!

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day chris,

the golden canes will be ok around foundations up to about a meter
away this is mostly to give the cane development space. no they don't
spread by underground what you see is what you get they are a clumping
palm so they add to the growing crown. but have never heard of palms
of any sort getting involved in foundation damage.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before

you send.