Old 13-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Gareee©

Default Snake removal?

Looks like we have an unwelcome guest.. it looks like a foot or so long
northern water snake.

Anyone have any ideas how to remove him?

We have goldfish, frogs, tadpoles, and newts, and we'd really rather he
didn't eat any or all of them (and since they get to be up to 4 foot long,
he's just gonna hvae to go.)

I *really* hate snakes, and need some ideas on removal...

Am I going to have to half drain the pond (or fully drain it?)

Needless to say, with all the other life in there, I'd hate to do that, but
I cannot stand snakes, and the wife wants him gone.

Here's a link to and image of the damned thing.

http://webpages.charter.net/gareee/pondsnake.jpg

Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm

Remove Delicious spam to reply