Old 13-04-2005, 06:11 PM
tom

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:14:31 GMT, "Phil L"
wrote:

tom wrote:
:: Hi,
:: I'm desperate for 2 "black bamboo" plants to put in two old half
:: wooden barrels.

Can't find the swap site, or at least one that is any good, they're all
rubbish!
I did find some for sale though and yes, most were expensive, but I've found
what I think is a good deal, £10 each or two for £15 with free delivery and
they are gauranteed for a year:

http://www.guardianoffers.co.uk/mall...NMW63963/21819

Phil,
Thanks for that. This might be a silly question as I don't know a
great deal about black bamboo, but if I am trying to fill 2 old wooden
barrels and there in 9cm pots (they must be very small) surely I'll
need 10 per barrel, which will be £150

Thanks for your help.