Old 13-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Kay

In article , MM
writes

I read the diagnosis 'wind scorch' somewhere and that the 'branches'
should be sprayed with water to keep them moist. I say 'branches' in
quotes because the tiny plants are really like little babies at the
moment and the green bits are more like fronds than branches. I wonder
whether some Growmore might help?

No. Definitely not! Don't feed a sick plant.
Most fertilisers warn that you shouldn't use them on a plant which is
dry - if they're suffering from drought anyway (and that is what wind
scorch is), the fertiliser will actually do harm.
--
Kay