Old 14-04-2005, 06:14 AM
Dragon Koi

Butyl is the best, and the preformed liners are fine for formal shapes. A
good choice for your size pond.

--
Try to beat the DragonKoi at Poker Champs...
https://secure.pokerchamps.com/poker...code=DRAGONKOI

For more information on Poker Champs go he
http://www.pokerchamps.com/
Remember to enter referer code DRAGONKOI when you join!