Old 14-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Susan Erickson

On 14 Apr 2005 11:32:01 -0700, (Alison) wrote:

I didn't know about A.B.P.O. -- I will check it out. I didn't think
we could post pix... I have quite a few pix of my other babies, &
since I have some close-up lenses that let me fill the frame with just
the heart of flowers, or selected bits with very little depth of
field, I shoot a lot of abstract/closeup flower photos.
It will be quite a while before I get pix back, since I am not
digital, live in the middle of nowhere, & save up my films in the
fridge for a (lonnngg) trip to town (mailing them at Canada Post's
rates is silly...) but I will try to scan & post one if they are good.
The cross is Pot. Hisako Akatsuka "Volcano Queen" x Blc. Jeremy Island
"Carmela". I was pretty pleased with the "big" flower, since the
whole plant, pot & all, is less than a foot high

Alison

That cross has been named it is now Pot Memoria Yoshi Tsubaki
Akatsuaka Orchid Gardens registered it in 1997.
We would love to see the pix.
SuE