Old 14-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Mike

Jim I replied before but somehow the posting got lost.

Rather like a lot of the mail these days:-((

"JimGC" wrote in message
I live in a small flat with a balcony, and have a few 8-10"
pots out there. This spring I planted daffodil bulbs in two
pots, they flowered beautifully, but are now ending. However
(D*oh!) I hadn't thought what to do with the daffs now the
flowers have gone. Can I dig them out and keep them for next
year? Or do I have to dedicate these two pots to my daffs
and leave the leaves to die back of their own accord?

Thanks, Jim

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
To email go to my address and take out the dog ...

If you are able, leave the leaves on but turn/lay them out of the way and
plant some bedding plants on top. Then next year, plant on top of the bulbs
something which is going to be growing, but out of the way, ready to take
over in April 2006 :-))

April 2006 a long way off? Don't you believe it, I have just done a booking
form for the British Korean Vets Association Reunion for October 2006!!
everything all organised :-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past