Old 15-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Gareee©

that might actually work... it would be really nice if you could easily see
IN the trap though... LOL!

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
Google snake trap and look at the snake guard trap. It has a sticky glue
material that catches the snake inside a box. It mentions the sticky
paper rat traps, which one of my club members used, and it worked fine.
--
RichToyBox

"Gareee©" wrote in message
"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"Gareee©" wrote in message
Looks like we have an unwelcome guest.. it looks like a foot or so long
northern water snake.

Anyone have any ideas how to remove him?

$ If you remove it more will come. Where there is water and food for
snakes
you will have snakes.

I'm sure that will be the case eventually, but if he stays, I'll loose my
fish, probably the frogs, and the newts as well.

There must be some way to trap snakes, so they can be relocated.

From what I've read, they aren't poisonous, but will bite if approached,
and I need to clean the pond bottom, rearrange rocks in it, and get the
lillies out for splitting and rearrange them.

In other words, I'm afraid to be working in the pond knowing there's a
snake in there.

--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm