Old 15-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Ray

Al, it's at least a fourfold answer: I've been online a lot longer than
most, I have the privilege of answering a lot of the same questions over and
over, I do so without getting mad about it and sulking away, and I go
public when I screw one of those responses up.

I suspect it's that last one...

"Al" wrote in message
Have you all seen this page yet. Notice the top ten all time poster list.
:-) What on earth have you been talking about Ray?

I'm at number 8 but the list uses an old email address I have not used
*here* for years so it can only be accurate when measured against
consistent return email addresses.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....orchids/about