Old 15-04-2005, 03:12 PM
John

Default mold or fungus on my new roses?

Hello group..
Got four hybrid roses which I planted about six weeks ago. Three of the
four are growing great and the Snowfire just opened it's first bud. I was
out there admiring it yesterday and noticed something white on the leaves
and got down for a closer look and discovered the white areas were fuzzy
like bread mold only white..I also noticed on the one not doing well there
were a bunch of very tiny lime green bugs..Aphids?
Anyone have a good treatment for these? I am sure I will have to get
something seperate for the two problems but don't want to run out and get
the wrong thing...

Thanks so much!!!
John