Old 15-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Curtis

Default Lawn Drainage

Hello,

We just finished building our house this spring and now I need to
tackle the job of installing drainage for gutters, sump pump and some
low lying areas. I have a retention pond at the rear corner of my
property so I will be draining into there. I also slope 14' from front
opposite corner to that rear corner so slope should not be an issue.

My question is, what kind of pipe is best? I have been thinking about
using the really good SDR26 pipe, green gasketed stuff for sewer lines
although it is really expensive and I need 429' of the stuff. What
other options are there? I don't want to use the black corrugated pipe
because I think it is crap.

Thanks.
Curtis