Old 15-04-2005, 03:42 PM
David J Bockman

Unfortunately, HDPE pipe is the industry standard material for most
residential landscape drainage systems. Why do you think it's crap?

Dave

"Curtis" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

We just finished building our house this spring and now I need to
tackle the job of installing drainage for gutters, sump pump and some
low lying areas. I have a retention pond at the rear corner of my
property so I will be draining into there. I also slope 14' from front
opposite corner to that rear corner so slope should not be an issue.

My question is, what kind of pipe is best? I have been thinking about
using the really good SDR26 pipe, green gasketed stuff for sewer lines
although it is really expensive and I need 429' of the stuff. What
other options are there? I don't want to use the black corrugated pipe
because I think it is crap.

Thanks.
Curtis