Old 15-04-2005, 06:28 PM
David J Bockman

Hi Curtis,

Corrugated HDPE can come with the interior smooth, however the corrugation
serves to slow runoff and increase percolation (when full perforated pipe is
used). If a filter sock is used you'll minimize the possibility of clogging
(they come pre-equipped with filter sock now, really convenient.)

Dave

"Curtis" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dave,

Well, this is just my oppinion. I have a 1.5 acre lot and I got a
sizeable Kubota tractor. I don't want to risk collapsing it as I know
it collapses easy as well as I believe that it clogs easier than a
smooth wall pipe due to the corrugations. Either way, I think I will
be using some sort of smooth wall alternative which seems to be SDR26
or SDR35 pipe.

Thanks.
Curtis