Old 16-04-2005, 12:59 AM
Elaine T

That is good to know, I thought it had to be planted with the foam...
Will that make a difference to the plant?
The ones I have planted so far have been buried with the foam but I can
From now on I will remove the foam.

Thanks

The rockwool is completely inert and will not hurt anything. It's a
good growing medium for plant roots, which is why it's used in
hydroponics. Planting with the rockwool has the advantage of not
disturbing the plant's existing roots.

I remove any rockwool that comes free without damaging the roots like
Nikki said. I like the plant to be able to reach the Fluorite substrate
quickly.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__