Old 16-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Nikki Casali

That is good to know, I thought it had to be planted with the foam...
Will that make a difference to the plant?
The ones I have planted so far have been buried with the foam but I can
From now on I will remove the foam.

Sometimes the foam can help reduce the shock from being moved. This
usually only applies to Cryptocorynes. I remove all the foam regardless.
Never had a problem, but I had one Cryptocoryne suffer from shock where
it had acclimatised to where it was planted and I had to move it to
another location in the tank. The leaves all died off leaving just the
roots. I'm hoping for it to come back to life shortly.

Nikki