Old 16-04-2005, 07:20 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:25:39 -0500, "Reel McKoi" wrote:

## We haven't seen or heard a frog in over a week. Neither green frogs,
bullfrogs or tree frogs. We can't imagine what happened to all our frogs.
By this time of year we've always been overrun with them..... where have
all the froggies gone?

I think they have their own little internet connection and are in mourning
for the reduction that had to happen at my pond over that weekend. :-( I'm
down to one lone croaker, who rarely does. Not my happiest spring I must
say.

Now my neighbors who like the frogs, but also thought they were a bit loud
can decide next year if a little volume for a short time, is better than no
spring frog song at all? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~