Old 15-04-2005, 06:54 AM
presley

In fact foxtail lilies (eremurus) can grow up to 9 feet tall! However, their
flowering is over in July, and then you have a tall brown stem to look at
the rest of the summer.
"Warren" wrote in message
Phisherman wrote:
Lilies probably won't grow than 2 feet tall.

Some of my Asiatic and Oriental lilies have grown to 5' tall. Nearly all
are over 3'. Of course my daylillies don't grow anywhere near that high.

"Lillies" covers such a broad category, you can't make a blanket statement
about them not growing more than 2' tall unless you qualify that by saying
what kind of lillies you're talking about -- or at least narrow it down a
bit.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Care for your landscape with Black and Decker cordless tools
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html