Old 16-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Wilmdale

Default Almost disaster

For some reason this morning I kept thinking the heron would visit my
pond. So finally I gave in to that nagging feeling, jumped out of bed,
went to the window and what did I find? 13 inches of water gone from my
pond!! =-O .
Yes, I was downstairs in a flash to see what was going on. Apparently,
after removing some debris from my pumps, the increase flow pushed some
filter media over the return holes on my tanks and they were just
overflowing on the ground! Bummer!
So today, I will install screens around and back from the outlets to
prevent that from happening again. Wheee!
Happy Saturday!
W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib