Old 16-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Ray

....just don't equate "opinionated" with "knowledgeable!" LOL!

"som" wrote in message
news:1113670346.8888144a010b0e896bb7d77ebc8d7013@t eranews...
Well.. Ray, Al and others have really helped novice people like me with
their posts. This is much better than some self proclaimed "keeper of the
faith", who never contribute to the group, but come out of his shell to
abuse some newbe or anyone who might have posted a photo to this group by
mistake, or gone out of the self conceived notion on how people should
post..lol..

Keep up the good work guys...I for one appreciate all these knowledgeable
posts.

"Ray" wrote in message
Al, it's at least a fourfold answer: I've been online a lot longer than
most, I have the privilege of answering a lot of the same questions over
and over, I do so without getting mad about it and sulking away, and I
go public when I screw one of those responses up.

I suspect it's that last one...

"Al" wrote in message
Have you all seen this page yet. Notice the top ten all time poster
list. :-) What on earth have you been talking about Ray?

I'm at number 8 but the list uses an old email address I have not used
*here* for years so it can only be accurate when measured against
consistent return email addresses.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....orchids/about