Old 16-04-2005, 06:44 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

## Lets hope they change their minds, miss the songs of nature and allow
the frogs to return next year. The songs of nature we're hearing are from
the Canadian geese who moved into our neighbor's stock pond which is only a
few hundred feet from our house. Now they sure do get noisy over there....
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...

Oh MY! My next trick to irritate, have a flock of honkers come in. "You
think frogs are loud, how about...." Would be too funny, except I
wouldn't be too happy either. Having only a teeny filter on that pond.
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~