Old 17-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:29:24 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Susan,

The canes (terete leaves) are only 3 feet long on this one. This was the
first flowering 4 years out of flask. I think it is easy to get leaves on
the labukensis that would be 5 feet long. I find it amazing that such a
gangly plant can produce such nice flowers. What surprised me this morning
with this plant was that I detected a faint fragrance from it around lunch
time... it smelled like a dentist office.

Mick

Yuck.
I am afraid I don't have the location for any plant that hangs
from 3 to 5 '. I too think these babies are great.

SuE