Old 17-04-2005, 02:09 AM
~Roy~

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:32:24 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===If the lilly already has some leaves, it should be easy to tell which
===side is placed up.. I place the active end of tuber close to the wall
===of the pot, and center it accross the middle if in a round pot, or
===diagonal in a square pot so it has longer length to grow in.
===
===Let me make sure I'm reading this right. You place the non-active end
===against the pot side with the active end ready to grow across the pot,
===right? ~ jan
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

I think I may have stated it back arsewards,,.............The cut end
or non active end should be against the pot not the active end which
needs room to grow.........duh!

Thanks