Old 17-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Rod

On 16 Apr 2005 18:07:31 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

Not at all. Frosts in April are normal for most of the UK, and so
are weather forecasts getting it wrong.

As are ground frosts at above ground air temperatures a little above
0C. Here if we see +3 or lower on our thermometers near the house we
will see groundfrost in known frosty spots a few metres away.
It went down to +2C last night but luckily the early spuds aren't in a
bad place for frost - they're untouched.
I think I was a bit hasty putting some of our bedding into the cold
house - for the same reason as Jenny, we were running out of room in
the heated house. They're a bit checked but will be OK when it warms
up.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.