Old 17-04-2005, 04:45 PM
p00kie

"bulldurham73" wrote in message
Any advice please on how and when to propagate a bay tree . I have a few
tip cuttings in coarse gritty compost which I put out Autumn time . They
are still looking alive , but no sign of new growth . Is it likely there
will be , or did I do it all wrong . Any pointers or advice gratefully
received

It maybe too early to tell yet. Some cuttings of plants can take a lot
longer than 6-8 months.
Best bet is to wait until you can see the roots growing through the bottom
of the pots you rooted them in ... maybe up to if not more than a year!