Old 17-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Klara

In message , Rod
writes
As are ground frosts at above ground air temperatures a little above
0C. Here if we see +3 or lower on our thermometers near the house we
will see groundfrost in known frosty spots a few metres away. It went
down to +2C last night but luckily the early spuds aren't in a bad
place for frost - they're untouched. I think I was a bit hasty putting
some of our bedding into the cold house - for the same reason as Jenny,
we were running out of room in the heated house. They're a bit checked
but will be OK when it warms up.

Just checked: -4 forecast for here for tonight, -1 for tomorrow ...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin