Old 18-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Crashj

On or about Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:07:02 -0500, (DD
DDD) wrote something like:

Well I just like to keep the water crystal clear. I love it when the
water is clear and I see all my fish/turtle frogs..

I use a Magnum HOT 350 for occasional cleaning of my aquariums. We
generally sek a more natural pond, not so much of a crystal clear
appearance. But if that is your desire then get an old swimming pool
DE filter. The flow rate is all wrong, so you will do better with a
high capacity pond filter, but the old filter ontainer will suit you
well. You will have to back flush about 5X what you would with a pool,
of course.
--
Crashj