Old 18-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Mike

"Radar Man" wrote in message
New garden (shambles really) my lady wants lots of cheap compost and peat
and recalls seeing offers in Supermarkets around this time of year.

BOGOFF,
3 for 2 etc.

Does anybody in this NG know of such offers currently in East Kent.

Margate
area specifically. I've yet to find any this year so maybe they have gone
out of fashion.

TIA

Radar Man

Our Council have a wonderful composting facility and I feel sure that if you
do a search, yours, or one nearby will also do one. This compost is
available at many outlets here on the Isle of Wight, or at the collection
points of garden waste as well. Already bagged it could even go on the back
seat of the car with a few covers on the seats themselves ;-))

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tell lies