Old 18-04-2005, 08:16 PM
sandra

Default Root Shrivel Phals.....

Hello Everyone,
Some of my phals have recently showed some signs of root shriveling, a
few are in bloom.
I think I over fertilized because the humidity is around 75 percent in
my growing room
I used half the strenght of the suggested dose and flushed them before
I fertilize, but still, root shrivel.
It's only a few roots luckily, but I want to keep them in good health.
A few are in spike, I was just wondering if it would be okay to cut off
the spikes to direct energy to root and leaf growth.
The plants look healthy, but I don't want to risk them using too much
energy on the buds and flowers.
As well, can anyone recomend some sort of product that will help
initiate root growth, and a more gentile fertilizer?
-Sandra