Old 18-04-2005, 10:10 PM
[H]omer

Rodger Whitlock wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 01:10:22 +0100, "[H]omer" wrote:

I have a small area covered in loose 2" pink granite rocks, and I'd like
to know if there's any type of plant (wild or otherwise) which could
grow on it

Consider planting the very things that gardening books warn you not to
plant because they are unrestrainable "rampers." Cerastium tomentosum
(snow-in-summer) is one.

Interesting. I'll look into it, thanks.

BTW, I see you are posting from a .gov address

It's fake. In fact it's the reporting address for spam violations (most
of which originate in the US).

If anyone on this group wants to contact me directly, use this address:
(sorry about the OTT obfuscation, but spam is a massive problem on Usenet.)

u.r.g.l.e.r.
$%^$^$%
a.t.
$^$£^$%