Old 19-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Ray

I think it is interesting to note that Houri ships from Malaysia via the
USPS (how do they do that???), and offers a wide variety of paph species.

As all slipper orchids are on the CITES Appendix I, they are not eligible
for trade, so if you buy any from those folks, be prepared to have the USFWS
seize them and potentially fine and/or jail you!

Those "minor issues" make that vendor questionable, in my mind.

"Xi Wang" wrote in message
They have seedlings here.

http://www.houraiorchid.com/dendrobium1.htm

I found this by googling...I'm sure there are more sources out there.

Cheers,
Xi

Byron wrote:
I am not able to find Den. lasianthera available for sale in my
searches using Google. Does anyone know of a good source?

Thanks in advance.
Byron